HOW YOU CAN HELP

TIME DONATION

Every first Saturday of the month, we open our “shop” in Bsalim for few hours to welcome our families and distribute the food to them.

You can help us by either assist the families while they shop or refill the shelves with various food items.

FOOD DONATION

Our plexi boxes are available in various supermarkets. Don’t forget to buy extra food items and drop them in the box on your way out.

MONEY DONATION

The donated food is hardly enough to support 30% of our families. We are obliged to monthly buy the remaining 70%. Your help is most needed.

Audi Bank: Account Nº: 971-719

Iban number, LBP: LB86005600097171946600103804

Iban number, USD: LB39005600097171946100203801

Swift Code: AUDBLBBX